Is Colonic Hydrotherapy for me?
Colonic Hydrotherapy (colon hydrotherapy) is amongst some of the oldest recorded procedures, dating as far back as 4000 years ago to the Egyptian’s.
- Cleanses, exercise’s and tones the colon, helping to re-educate the colon in the process peristaltic movement
- Can boost weight loss
- Helps balance the bacteria, helps utilise vitamin b and the production of vitamin k
- Improves bowel transit time
- Removes toxin’s
- Re-hydrates the bowel
- Can increase absorption of nutrients through bowel walls
- Decreases congestion of other eliminatory organ’s
- Can Increase energy
- Help to soften and remove mucosal plaque
- Improves lymph movement
- Improves liver function
- Can empty pockets of trapped faeces in the colon
- A great way to start any weight loss or detox plan
Do you suffer from:
- Uncomfortable Swollen stomach after eating
- Indigestion / Heartburn
- Skin Problems
- Painful Gas
- Irregular Bowel Movements
- Parasites / Candida
- Lack of energy / tiredness
Colon Hydrotherapy can help with all of these symptoms.
How to Prepare for your Treatment
Before your Colon Hydrotherapy Treatment it is not essential to change anything before your treatment but you can enhance the treatment by following these simple steps:
- Increasing your water intake in the days leading up to your visit
- Decrease consumption of meat or cut out completely (especially red meat) in the days leading up to your visit
- Drink Smoothies and Soups (meals with a higher water content)
- Cut out completely or decrease intake of Tea / Coffee / Fizzy drinks / Alcohol
Colon Hydrotherapy Treatments & Prices
Save more than 10% when booking multiple colonics. Time restrictions between colonics apply.
Course of 3 Regular Colonics £184 to be used within 20 days of purchase. Non transferrable.
Course of 4 Regular Colonics £245 to be used within 90 days of purchase. Non transferrable.
£20 DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED ON BOOKING
PAYMENT ACCEPTED – DEBIT OR VISA, CASH OR CHEQUE.
CANCELLATION POLICY – AT LEAST 48 HRS PRIOR TO APPOINTMENT.
SOMEBODY ELSE COULD BENEFIT FROM IT.
1st Colonic & Consultation
A consultation will be taken where you will complete a Questionnaire about your current health and diet. Take this time to discuss with your Therapist your expectations of the Treatment. This will be followed by the Colonic and includes an abdominal massage to enhance the results. Treatment time is 75 mins.
1st Colonic & Consultation (Regular) £80.00 – 75 mins
Regular Colonic – Follow up treatments £70.00 – 60 mins
Organic Coffee Detox Colonic
Add a coffee enema to the end of your colonic for a deeper cleanse and a liver detox. Caffeine from coffee is absorbed into the circulatory system which increases liver filtering, greatly aiding the organ’s ability to remove toxins. It also causes the liver to produce more bile and stimulates the gallbladder to dump its contents which flows directly into the small intestine for elimination. This frees up the liver, enabling it to process toxins more efficiently. The coffee only goes to the liver and does not circulate throughout the body so it does not act like drinking caffeine would. Treatment time is 75 mins.
Organic Coffee Detox Colonic – £90 with first colonic / £70 with follow Up colonic – 75 mins
Ultimate Colonic includes an Abdominal Lymphatic Massage followed by a Regular Colon Hydrotherapy treatment and followed by an Organic Coffee Detox. To leave you feeling Ultimately amazing!
Abdominal massage is designed to target the abdominal cavity, which contains your intestines, stomach, liver, kidneys, gallbladder and the pancreas.
This massage combines lymphatic drainage with regular massage techniques as well as oils, heat and vibration to assist the release of the connective network to help free the bowel to function naturally.
The abdominal massage can be performed as a stand-alone treatment or prior to a colonic.
- Relieve constipation
- activate peristalsis and lymph drainage in the abdominal region
- Reduce stress
- Relieve bloating and flatulence by helping the release of trapped wind
- Improve circulation of lymphatic fluids and the function of the immune system
- Improve digestion, absorption and elimination
- Postoperative – helps reduce adhesions and scar tissue formation
- Post childbirth – helps the tissue recover its elasticity
- Help the liver, the gallbladder and the pancreas release the digestive juices more effectively into the intestinal tract
- Help the liver in the processing of the metabolic wastes
How a Coffee Enema Works
While it might sound strange to inject the caffeinated liquid directly into your colon research shows that coffee enemas are an effective way to clean out the lower intestines and improve your health.
Coffee enemas are known to help flush out Bacteria, Heavy metals, Fungus & Yeast, Cleanse the liver, Improve blood circulation & Boost your immune system.
They can help you restore bowel function, increase your energy levels and heal from disorders that have caused trouble for years.
Coffee Enemas were first made famous by the Gerson institute in the 1950’s, when it began using coffee enemas as a key to treating cancer patients. According to the Gerson Institute, they have the primary purpose of “removing toxins accumulated in the liver and removing free radicals from the bloodstream.”
How a Wheatgrass Enema Works
Implanting Wheatgrass juice allows you to absorb vitamins A, C and E, as well as calcium, iron, magnesium and potassium. The goal with a wheatgrass enema is to hold it in for as long as you can allowing your body to fully absorb it into your colon.
The Chlorophyll in wheatgrass juice also helps to further oxygenate your blood which leads to a healthier, oxygen rich body.
Wheatgrass is an excellent choice to add after a colonic to replace any magnesium or minerals that can sometimes be lost during your colonic treatment.
07977 225 857